Tronserve is an online community in which participants ask and answer questions on a wide range of topics in forums, post product reviews and blog comments. These guidelines are here to help you do your part in making the community a safe and enriching place. We expect each member to conduct themselves with integrity, decency, and respect, and your use of Tronserve is subject to the Tronserve Community Guidelines and the Tronserve Terms of Service.
Violating the Community Guidelines may result in the termination of your account without warning. In extreme cases, violations may result in the termination of your Tronserve ID, and consequently, access to all other Tronserve services.
For safety reasons, children under the age of 13 are not permitted to ask or answer questions on Tronserve.
- The community depends on each member to help keep Tronserve a safe, fun, and positive place for everyone. Anyone can report abuse, but members who earn good reputations can help us detect and remove abuse more quickly using the flag system.
- Share what you know.
- Be courteous.
- Tronserve is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.
- Be a good citizen
- If you see great content, share your opinion or the content itself to social media. If you see abuse, report it. Before you write anything, ask yourself if your contribution increases the strength and virtue of the community. You make a difference in shaping Tronserve.
- We encourage members to use online resources in answering questions on the forum. Just be sure to cite your sources and give credit where it is due.
- Ask clearly.
- Keep your questions succinct and descriptive in the forum, and check your spelling and grammar. It helps people find your questions, and you'll also get better replies.
- Categorize correctly.
- Categorize your forum post in the appropriate category. You will receive better and more relevant replies.
- Your use of Tronserve Blog & Forums is subject to the Tronserve Community Guidelines and also the Tronserve Terms of Service.
- Personal members who have violated the Community Guidelines are at risk for review and possible termination of their Tronserve accounts. In extreme cases, members risk losing their Tronserve ID, and consequently, access to all other Tronserve ser
- Venting, ranting or using hate speech
- Tronserve isn't a soapbox to vent personal frustrations or rant about issues. We are a community of people with diverse beliefs, opinions, and backgrounds, so please be respectful and keep hateful and incendiary comments off Tronserve.
- Being mean or obscene
- Because kids as young as 13 may participate in Tronserve, sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not welcome on the site. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs and generally objectionable speech. If you wouldn't say it in public, don't post it on Tronserve.
- Exploiting the community
- Tronserve is a place to gain knowledge, make sales, find customers, jobs and friends, not dates or other unrelated activity. If you have years of experience in something, have a special hobby, own your own business, or if you are a knowledge partner, it's OK to accompany a good, on-topic answer with a link to your blog or use our messaging service to offer more information. However, it is not OK to post links that are unrelated to the topic or are clearly meant only to solicit others for personal and financial gain. Also prohibited are solicitations like 'Will you add me as a contact?' or propositioning people.
- Our points system is meant to reward the community members for sharing information and utilizing website’s tools, so creating multiple accounts or posting content for the sole purpose of gaining points or soliciting others for points is not permitted.
- Violating the law
- Members of Tronserve are not above the law, so do not post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or city. Do not try to trick people into sharing their personal information, steal anything (like copyright or trademark material), or break into places you should not be. Do not threaten, harass, impersonate, or hurt others, and do not invade other people's privacy. Any related activities to cyber-bullying will be treated accordingly by the Super Admin of Tronserve. FYI, cyber-bullying is a criminal offense.
- Behaving maliciously
- Do not post links to sites that contain viruses or malicious programs or that interfere with the operation of Tronserve.
- Misusing Tronserve
- Do not create multiple accounts to troll or otherwise violate these guidelines or the Tronserve Terms of Service. Do not post things that are incomprehensible or in the wrong language, and do not post the same forum post repeatedly. The community depends on you to flag abusive posts. So, using product features such as flagging and product ratings to target others is not allowed.
- Doing harm
- Be responsible and don’t misrepresent yourself, claim false credentials or expertise or give advice in a way that might cause someone harm. Don’t incite or advocate violence or harmful practices.
Currently, Tronserve only adheres to English as the most recognizable language globally. We are looking into this very closely in terms of supporting various other languages as well in the future. Rest assured, we will do what we can to be able to support, hopefully, the language from your very own country!
Be responsible and do not misrepresent yourself, claim false credentials or expertise or give advice in a way that might cause someone harm. Do not incite or advocate violence or harmful practices.
Using Tronserve Safely
Please do not share your personal information such as identity or phone number on forum and blog posts.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to ask or answer questions on Tronserve nor establish communication with other Tronserve users.
We reserve the right to revise these guidelines at any time and without notice.